Tarmac and Pattern Imprinted Concrete Cleaning and Sealing
Oil Stain Removal | Pressure Washing
Soft Washing | Roof Cleaning
SoftWash | Moss Cleaning
You can find your local Mr Clever Clean
contact number on the interactive map below. Just click on your area.
•What areas do you cover? We work throughout Cambridgeshire, Lincolnshire, Norfolk, & Leicestershire, Give us a call on 07594 125135 and Mr Clever Clean will be happy to inform you if Mr Clever Clean cover your area.
• How can I pay you? We are happy to accept Cash, Cheque's, Bank Transfers or Credit Card payments via PayPal.
• Are you insured? Yes Mr Clever Clean is fully insured for both product and public liability.
• Are my personal details safe with you? Yes, your personal details are never passed on to third parties.
• Do you work for residential and commercial customers? Yes, no job is too large or small for residential, commercial and industrial customers.
Driveway Pressure Washing
• How much does it cost to pressure wash my drive? We will need to visit to make a site survey and provide a free no-obligation quotation. There are a number of factors that affect the price, including size of drive. Our prices are extremely competitive, call us now on 07594 125135 to arrange a free no obligation quote.
• My driveway is covered in dirty or moss can this be eradicated? Yes around 2 weeks before Mr Clever Clean pressure wash your driveway Mr Clever Clean will visit to apply a fungicidal wash to treat moss and algae and/or Roundup weed killer to kill any weeds. Once dried this is safe for pets and children.
• Will you replace the jointing sand that is dislodged during the cleaning process? Yes once the driveway has dried after cleaning - usually the same/next day - Mr Clever Clean will brush kiln dried silica sand into the joints to replace any lost during the cleaning process.
• Will I need an outside tap for your pressure washer? Our pressure washer draws more water than a tap can supply and runs off of a water butt filled with water. Yes this needs to be continually filled so access to a cold water supply will be needed.
• Will I need to stay in when you come to clean my drive? No, as long as Mr Clever Clean have access to an outside tap and where Mr Clever Clean will be working it's not necessary for you to be there while Mr Clever Clean work.
• Can you prevent the new jointing sand from eroding? Yes Mr Clever Clean can apply a special jointing sand stabilising solution that helps to prevent jointing sand erosion and helps to reduce Mr Clever Cleaned growth.
• How long does it take to clean my drive? If required Mr Clever Clean will apply Mr Clever Cleaned killer/fungicidal wash to your drive approximately 2 weeks before cleaning and then return to pressure wash the drive which will be completed within the day. Jointing sand and stabilising solution is then applied the next day, weather permitting.
• Do you work for residential and commercial customers? Yes, no job is too large or small. We are happy to quote for anything from small residential driveways to large commercial forecourts, contact us with your enquiry.
Patio and Path pressure washing
• How much does it cost to clean my patio or path? Without seeing the area to be cleaned it's impossible to say. However Mr Clever Clean offer free no obligation quotes and Mr Clever Clean would be happy to visit and provide you with a very competitive quotation.
• Will the cleaning process damage my mortar joints? Although Mr Clever Clean use very high pressure flat surface cleaners, sound mortar joints are not damaged. However loose or very weak joints may possibly be dislodged. We can However replace these joints with fresh pointing if requested (at an extra charge).
• Do I need to be at home while you work? No, as long as Mr Clever Clean have access to the area to be cleaned, and any dangerous dogs are locked away, then its not necessary for you to be in when Mr Clever Clean call.
• How long will it take to clean my patio, path or walls? This depends on the size of the area to be cleaned. However it will normally be completed within a day.
• Will I need an outside tap for your pressure washer? Yes, Mr Clever Clean will need access to a cold water supply at your premises.
Garden Decking Cleaning
• How much does it cost to clean my decking? This will depend on a number of factors including the size of your decking and whether you require the application of a good quality decking oil, to enhance the finish and help to preserve and protect your decking. Call us on 07594 125135 and Mr Clever Clean can arrange to visit you to give you a free no obligation quotation.
• Will the cleaning process damage my decking? No, under normal circumstances no damage will occur to your decking, unless its already severely decayed.
• Will I need to be at home while you work? No as long as Mr Clever Clean have access to the area that requires cleaning it unnecessary for you to be in when Mr Clever Clean call.
Gutter Cleaning Mr Clever Clean
• How much does it cost to vacuum my gutters? Every job is different but as a rough guide a terraced/small semi-detached house is approximately £50 and the average detached house £60.
• Why is it so important to keep my gutters clean? Gutters are a critical part of a houses drainage system designed to channel water away from your house quickly and efficiently. When gutters become blocked with leaves and other debris, water is unable to run away properly which can result in serious damp problems and potential aesthetic and structural issues.
• Will I need to be in when you call? Yes Mr Clever Clean will need access to a standard household 13Amp plug socket for our industrial vacuum cleaner.
• Can you clean commercial and industrial gutters as well as residential? Yes, Mr Clever Clean can normally clean the gutters of any building up to 10.5 metres / 34.0 feet (an average 3 floor building).
• Will you need scaffolding or Ladders? No, work is carried out from the safety of the ground using industrial wet and dry vacuum cleaners and light alloy poles.
© Copyright Mr Clever Clean 2017. All Rights Reserved - Fully Insured, independently owned and operated.